Saturday, November 03, 2007

Saturn Radio!


Are you bored with listening to all the normal stuff on radio? How would you like a very brief reprieve? Click here to listen to something that is literally out of this world. What you hear is an audio file of Saturn's radio emissions.

FYI: The Cassini spacecraft monitors radio emissions from the planet Saturn. The radio waves are closely related to the auroras near the poles of the planet and are similar to Earth's northern and southern lights.

From article: Bizarre Sounds of Saturn's Radio Emissions

enjoy, ron

2 comments:

preacherman said...

Very interesting post.
I have added your blog to my group of favorites. I look forward to reading you on regular basis as time allows when I feel good. I am recovering from GBS. I pray that God will bless you, your family, ministry as you continue to serve Him and follow His will.
In Him,
Kinney Mabry

revdrron said...

Kinney,

Thanks for the nice comments. “I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought; and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.” - G.K. Chesterton, Collected Works. As you will see, if you continue to check this site, I post in fits and starts so be patient.

I prayed for your health and ministry today!

Enjoy, ron